The "Observations & Feedback Video Series" consists of six, 15-minute DVDs, a full color Leader's Guide and one Student Workbook. It’s simple, straightforward delivery is easy to understand and simple to follow.
- Module 1: Observation Preparation—Strategies to Succeed
- Module 2: Observation Strategy—Seeing is Believing
- Module 3: Positive Feedback—Going Beyond Safes
- Module 4: Concern Feedback—No Negatives
- Module 5: Dealing With Resistance—Focus on Behavior
- Module 6: Observation Evaluation—Continuously Improving
This informative series provides specific overviews of each step in the observation and feedback process that can be utilized:
- to revitalize interest in conducting observations during monthly tailgate meetings;
- to generate more effective peer-to-peer dialog; and
- to increase the nature and quality of feedback from your checklists.