A “How to” Guide for Small and Medium Size Companies to Implement Behavior-Based Safety
BBS Essentials® is a “how to” process that provides small and medium sized companies with all the training and tools they need to implement a Behavior-Based Safety process at an affordable price.
BBS Essential’s 3½ day workshop will provide your company’s Internal Facilitator with one-on-one coaching and all the tools and skills he or she needs to customize and implement a successful BBS Essentials® specifically for your business and its unique safety culture.
The Workshop Includes:
- Welcome to BBS Essentials® – Overview of the process
- Preparation for BBS Essentials® – Preparing for the design and implementation of BBS Essentials®
- Assessment – Conducting a brief safety assessment of your organization
- Checklist – Developing a custom BBS observation checklist
- Observation Process and Procedure – Creating the unique process and procedures for your organization
- Recognition and Celebration – Designing plans to acknowledge participation and celebrate accomplishments
- Communication – Creating tools to introduce the process and keep leadership and staff informed
- Observation and Conversation Skills – Training others about the process and how to coach effective Observation and Conversation skills
- Leadership – Engaging leadership by identifying the specific support and involvement behaviors that will accelerate and sustain the process
- Safety Team – Preparing your safety team to successfully manage the process
- Maintenance – Keeping BBS Essentials® fresh over the long term
What Else Is Included?
Because Quality Safety Edge values your company’s success, you will not only receive all the training and tools you need to design and implement the process but will also receive additional support critical to the successful implementation of the BBS Essentials® Behavior Based Safety including:
- Pre-workshop assistance to ensure your Internal Facilitator comes to the workshop ready to start planning
- All the materials your organization needs to design and implement BBS Essentials®
- A BBS Essentials® Guide detailing the final process for your organization
- Eight hours of one-on-one telephone coaching during the design and implementation of the process
- An invitation to the Behavioral Safety Now conference BBS Essentials® Forum (special conference pricing too!)
To register, email BBSEssentials or call Beth Foate, Ph.D. 334-750-3334 or Angelica Grindle, Ph.D. at 561-212-9449.