Angelica C. Grindle, Ph.D.
Senior Vice President
Quality Safety Edge
The last century has brought amazing breakthroughs in how organizations manage safety and reduce incidents. However, despite more training programs, signs, job-aids, procedures, and policies, people are still getting hurt. When we analyze these incidents, it is often clear that someone could have done something to prevent or lessen the severity of the incident. This is our opportunity! Organizations can significantly reduce their incidents by using behavioral technology to implement systems that increase the consistency of safe practices.
Please join Dr. Angelica Grindle, Senior Vice President of Quality Safety Edge for this special event that will answer questions such as:
- How does a behavioral approach to safety differ from traditional safety programs?
- What are the main components and key features of a behavioral approach?
- What kind of results can such a process achieve?
- What are the critical components of behavioral approach to safety?
- What are the steps to designing and implementing a behavioral process?
- How do you achieve strong employee engagement and ownership?
- What is the role of leadership in an employee driven process?
This workshop is designed for individuals interested in implementing behavioral safety processes in their organizations. Providers of consulting services may not attend.